Monday, March 24, 2008

Mathematics multiplied by complete boredom equals my new passion.


I've made the decision to integrate what I'm calling "social mathematics" into my every day life. I had this revelation a few days ago when I was in a town that consistently smelled like fried food while also noticing that I was constantly surrounded by obese people. Therefore, one can conclude that greasey fry town equals morbidly obese citizens. See? Social mathematics!

This concept applies to everything, and it's actually quite easy to do. I would suggest you become familiar with this idea as I'll be using it a lot from now on, especially in this blog. Social mathematics is a really easy way to conclude an essay, article, blog post, etc., so consider it a benefit to you, the reader. I'm maximizing your time while still keeping you efficient. And to show you how excellent I am at this, I once wrapped up entire essay on the Scotland's literary and art history by an equation, which went something like this: "Mary Queen of Scots + Robert Burns + J.K. Rowling = The legacy of Scottish literature and arts." And you better believe I got an "A" in that course!

P.S. Does anyone else think that Albert Einstein is wearing ladies' sandals in the photo next to this entry? Seriously, that looks like a pair of shoes that EVERY women in New England owns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will remember this day always as the day I found out Albert Einstein had nicer legs than I do.