Thursday, July 10, 2008

New catch phrase!


I'm currently staying with my best friend in a loft consisting of her and nine boys. It's pretty fun and kind of like I'm back in high school but my parents are super cool about me having friends of the opposite sex over late at night. However, I'm not living in some sort of weird orgy lifestyle - I sleep in the bed of my best friend since the second grade. It's about the unperviest thing in the world, so turn on your G-rated brains and stop being dirty.

Anyway, last night Emily and I stayed up until 5:30 in the morning talking about dudes and the same stuff we've been talking about for the past 20 years when we happened upon the best phrase ever. Complete disclaimer - Emily actually thought of this, but I'm hijacking her genius and calling it my own. I mean, I was clearly the muse in this situation. Without my physical presence she never would have had the creativity to think this up. And so, I shall introduce you to the best phrase ever invented in the history of the world and or space/time continuum:

"Your breath smells like farts."

ta-DA!

P.S. The picture included is of said best friend and me. We were most likely having another genius moment as this photo was taken.

No comments: