Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Writing with nothing to write about.

As the title of this blog posts suggests, I have nothing to write about. I've entered the "in between" period of my move where the only thing I can concentrate on is the fact that I'm going back to America. As a result, time has decided to stand still. Every time I look at my watch, I swear the little watch hands are flipping me off. It's the same with calendars. That little puppy on my desk calendar looks a bit too smug. It's as if he knows that I'm counting down the days (2 weeks and 3 days!).

By the way, who would have guessed that I would have a puppy calendar? I know. I know. I can be cuddly too.

Sooooooo...anything new from Sue Simmons? Has she unleashed more verbal massacres on any unsuspecting audiences in the past vew days? SOMEONE ENTERTAIN ME!

No comments: