Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I think God got my panties in a bunch (originally posted July 9, 2007)

In the past 24 hours, two very strange things have happened. I'll get right to the point:

1. I dropped off my laundry Sunday morning on my way to work at the museum. Perhaps because it was the Sabbath, but the little Mexican lady that washes and folds my clothes at the laundromat had knotted every single pair of my thong panties. And I mean knotted. As in knotted so hard that it took me 30 minutes to get all the knots out. I can literally say that my panties are in a bunch. And I don't like it.

2. I did not have Internet Explorer pulled up on my desktop today at work, but out of nowhere a web page popped. On this site, you could purchase books about how to become a better Christian. Is God trying to tell me to buy less slutty underwear and follow his path? I don't know, but I'm pretty creeped out.

No comments: